Mission San Gabriel Arcángel
Mission San Gabriel Arcángel was founded on September 8, 1771 by Fray Angel Francisico de Sonera and Fray Pedro Benito Cambon. The planned site for the Mission was along the banks of the Río de los Temblores (the River of the Earthquakes--the Santa Ana River). The priests chose an alternate site on a fertile plain located directly alongside the Rio Hondo in the Whittier Narrows. The site of the Misión Vieja (or "Old Mission") is located near the intersection of San Gabriel Boulevard and Lincoln Avenue.
In addition to our 12"x14" and the 18"x24" we are offering custom prints up to an oversized 48"x72". Please call our sales office to inquire at (541) 921-7083.