To purchase please choose print size.
Mission Santa Cruz
Mission Santa Cruz was originally consecrated by Padre Fermin Lasuen on August 28, 1791, on the San Lorenzo river's flood plain. It was one of the smaller missions, in the fourth military district under protection of the Presidio of San Francisco. The mission was flooded as the San Lorenzo swelled with the rains that winter. Over the next two years, the padres rebuilt the mission on the hill overlooking the river.
In addition to our 12"x14" and the 18"x24" we are offering custom prints up to an oversized 48"x72". Please call our sales office to inquire at (541) 921-7083.